With its locations spread throughout the great state that is home to the Motor City capital of the world, Beacon & Bridge Market is sure to provide its customers with only the best quality fuels available. No matter your means of transportation, we stand by our product.
Our fuel is produced by the top refineries in the business and is formulated to help clean, prevent and remove any residue on the main engine components.
We meet or exceed all Federal and State EPA standards to ensure our Great Lake State remains intact with its proud reputation of having a clean environment.
We are equipped to meet your needs, providing Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, K-1 kerosene, and Rec Gas 89 Octane No Ethanol (at select locations) as well as our 3 grades of gasoline.
87 Octane Regular Unleaded
Posted Octane Rating [(R+M)/2] of 87
- Regular Unleaded gasoline is recommended for use in cars and other vehicles designed to operate on regular gasoline.
- For use in all equipment designed to run on unleaded regular gasoline.
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: passenger cars, trucks, farm machinery, buses, and stationary engines.
89 Octane Super Unleaded
Posted Octane Rating [(R+M)/2] of 89
- Super Unleaded gasoline is recommended for use in cars and other vehicles that knock on regular unleaded gasoline but do not need the higher octane that premium gasoline offers.
- For use in all cars and trucks that do not require premium gasoline.
- Provides better performance in vehicles with knock sensors, turbochargers, or high output engines.
- May be used as a substitute for regular leaded gasoline in older vehicles.
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: farm machinery, buses, and stationary engines.
92 Octane Premium Unleaded
Posted Octane Rating [(R+M)/2] of 92
- Premium Unleaded gasoline provides increased anti-knock protection.
- Increased horsepower in turbocharged engines
- Improved acceleration & fuel economy in late model cars equipped with knock sensors.
- For use in all cars and light trucks.
- Provides the best performance in vehicles with knock sensors, turbochargers, or high output engines.
- Can be a substitute for premium leaded gasoline in older vehicles.
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: high performance vehicles, boats, buses, farm machinery, and stationary engines.
Diesel Fuel Features:
- High Cetane: Meets or exceeds engine manufacturers’ cetane specifications for No. 1 Diesel.
- Balanced Boiling Range: Enhances vaporization of fuel for easy starting, power output, and economy.
- Proper Viscosity: Ensures proper lubrication of pumps and injectors and enhances combustion.
- Low Sulfur: Meets or exceeds EPA mandated specification of 0.05 wt% sulfur content for on-road use.
Diesel Fuel Grades:
Regular Diesel (No. 2)
- Excellent Low Temperature Performance
- Recommended wherever regular diesel fuel is specified for diesel engines.
- Low Sulfur: Specially refined to contain less than 0.04% wt. Sulfur. Sulfur content is important when using unvented heaters where combustion fumes enter the air space being heated.
- Water-White: 1-K kerosene is a clear, bright, clean-burning fuel.
- Quick Ignition: Provides fast burner starts.
- Balanced Boiling Range: Burns with less char so that wicks stay clean longer.
- Uniform Viscosity: Allows even and complete combustion.
- Formulated primarily for use in unvented kerosene heaters.
- Can also be used in applications calling for 2-K kerosene (vented heaters) or where No. 1 fuel oil is needed.
- We accept the following for payment at all locations: Visa, Master Charge, Discover, AMEX, Wright Express and Fuel Man.
- We also accept TCH, TCHEK & EFS at our Montrose, Mt. Morris, Ithaca (Washington Road), Big Rapids, Cadillac, Gladwin and Fife Lake locations. Our Store in Houghton Lake accepts TCHEK.